Side-Firing Cabin Subwoofer
ALTO ASW-724 Side-Firing Cabin Subwoofer is an integral part of the ALTO Aviation Entertainment System (AES), a complete audio system in which the amplifiers and speakers are customized and matched to the acoustics of the aircraft to provide the finest audio available.
- High power bass reflex subwoofer module.
- Designed for placement where availability of cross-sectional area between the subwoofer mounting location and the cabin is minimal as in cabinets, under divans, or beds.
- Enclosure combines direct radiating woofer energy and bass-reflex port energy into a single aperture.
- Very low-profile coupling to the cabin listening space.
- High excursion 5.25” driver.
- High output.
- Lower frequency bass roll off.
- Lightweight motor structure of the driver.
- 5.25” high excursion, low magnetic leakage, high force design.
- Weight 5.6 lbs / (2.54 kg)
- Dimensions 16.0”W X 12.0”H X 4.1”D (406.4mm W X 304.8mm H X 104.1mm D)
- Frequency Response 30Hz – 200Hz