System Master Controller
- 2 CAN Bus interfaces
- Dedicated RJ45 port for ALTO MultiNET Maintenance connection
- 5 RS-485/422 Ports / 1 digitally isolated RS-232 port
- 8 GPIO pins can be independently configured for either an input or an output.
- Optional ARINC 429 Line Receiver uses a galvanically isolated buffer IC to read data from the ARINC bus.
- IR input accepts IR remote eyes, such as the Rosen PN 0500-006, IR Receiver.
- Can learn commands from the external IR remote controller and assign functions to it.
- Contains a +5VDC output with a maximum load of 500mA that can be used for powering certain keypads or USB devices.
- Incorporates a 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY with IEEE 1588 PTP hardware support.
- Designed to connect directly to an existing Ethernet network using RJ45 style connectors.