Cabin Digital Audio DC Amplifier with High-Level Input Universal Interface
Engineered by acoustics experts.
The most powerful & reliable performance.
ALTO Forte™ Amplifiers
- TSO-C139 certified.
- 8 X 40W / channel, Class D audio amplifier
- Integrated Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- High-Level Input Interface board.
- PA bypass and Aux input.
- Core design includes an 8 channel, 320 Watt RMS audio amplifier with advanced audio processor.
- An isolated Interface card integrated into the unit allows the unit to be powered by Cabin Management System power amplifier outputs.
- The interface card will accept full range or split midrange/subwoofer audio outputs.
- Interfaces with typical cockpit audio systems as an Entertainment Amplifier.
- A selectable auxiliary input may be used to interface with volume-controlled, personal media devices independent of the existing IFE system.
- Weight <3.8 lbs / 1.72 kg
- Dimensions 5.4”W x 3.7”H x 10.1”D (138mmW x 94mmH x 257mmD)
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20KHz custom contoured to specific aircraft cabin