Side-Firing Cabin Subwoofer
ALTO ASW-524 Side-Firing Cabin Subwoofer is an integral part of the ALTO Aviation Entertainment System (AES), a complete audio system in which the amplifiers and speakers are customized and matched to the acoustics of the aircraft to provide the finest audio available.
- High power bass reflex subwoofer module.
- Designed for placement where availability of cross-sectional area between the subwoofer mounting location and the cabin is minimal as in cabinets, under divans, or beds.
- Enclosure combines direct radiating woofer energy and bass-reflex port energy into a single aperture.
- Very low-profile coupling to the cabin listening space.
- High excursion 5.25” driver.
- High output.
- Lower frequency bass roll off.
- Lightweight motor structure of the driver.
- Low magnetic leakage compared to conventional designs.
- Weight 3.8 lbs / (1.72 kg)
- Dimensions 12.0”W X 9.0”H X 4.1”D (304.8mm W X 228.6mm H X 104.14mm D)
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 200Hz